The Speedwell Commodity Product for Energy brings weather data and forecast information directly to the trader in a concise format for a wide range of global energy related Indices for both supply and demand interest.
- Regional population weighted demand Indices of heating and cooling degree days
- Regional Precipitation Indices for individual hydro catchments
- Indices covering rainfall and temperature for important LNG and coal ports
- Regional basket of weather sites used to provide most accurate ground truth
- Each regional basket can be viewed along with the individual station data
- Combination of data and forecasts (GFS and ECMWF) for monitored weather variables
- A variety of relevant weather variables and indices such as rainfall, average and extreme temperatures as well as critical events such as frost
- Tracking of the recent history of the weather index incorporating the current forecast is available
- Daily commentary email highlighting trends of interest
- Statistical Analysis dashboard with colour coded alerts for unusual conditions
- The homepage provides detailed summaries of extreme weather events with supporting graphics and statistics
- Recent and projected weather analyses with comparison against both extreme and normal historical conditions
- Multi-model forecast viewer that allows quick and easy visual comparison of different forecast model
Please contact us for more information.